How to hire, train, and retain an amazing administrative assistant
A FAST FORWARD COURSE BY FORWARD COACHING
If you are looking to hire, train, and retain a high quality administrative assistant so you can maximize your personal billable time, then this course is for you! We’ll teach you the skills and resources to identify your ideal real estate assistant and help them excel so that you can take your career and income to the next level.
In this course you will discover:
- How to determine when it’s time to hire so you don’t waste money or time by hiring too soon or too late!
- The secrets to finding, interviewing, and training your ideal real estate assistant to create the leverage you desire in your business!
- The turn-key systems and checklist to make it easier for you to delegate the busy work you don’t want or even like to do.
- Creating a culture of 5-star service and client retention that generates a steady flow of referrals.
- How to empower and inspire your assistant to own their role so they never want to leave you!
This course includes:
- 16 Weeks Of Administrative Training (1-hour per week)
- 16 Weeks Of Live Q&A Calls With Alyssa – bring any question and Alyssa will assist you on this live call!
- Worksheets, Assignments, Checklists, and More
- Step-by-step Instructions To Create Your Systems
- BONUS #1: Alyssa’s Training On How To Hire Your Administrative Assistant
- BONUS #2: PDF of Debbie’s And Alyssa’s book, “The Complete Real Estate Agent’s Guide To Hiring, Training, And Retaining Top Talent”
- BONUS #3: Email Access Directly to Alyssa In Between Your Calls
Meet your coach: Alyssa Granlund
- 30 years in real estate as Broker, Agent, and Trainer, Manager and Coach
- Alyssa’s real estate experience includes working as a single agent, in a partnership and developing a large successful team. As an individual real estate agent Alyssa sold over 100 homes a year. She went on to build a team with 2 Listing agents, 4 Buyer Agents, 4 full-time administrative assistants and 16 part time lead generation/prospectors.
- Alyssa was the Broker/Manager of a 200 agent sales office and developed training programs for new and experienced agents to build their businesses, increase sales, hire assistants and develop their teams.
- #1 Best Selling Author on Amazon in the Real Estate, Sales and Coaching Categories
Schedule your Accelerate one-on-one strategy call
3555 Harbor Gateway South Ste A
Costa Mesa, CA 92626