This program is designed for those who would like to be a better coach for the agents on their team or who are aspiring to be a professional coach in the future.
In this 12-month intensive program, Debbie De Grote will share the tools and techniques she’s mastered over the last 20 years that you need to be a world class coach.
In this program you will discover:
- How to organize, prepare, and structure a powerful coaching session
- How to conduct a thorough needs analysis to get to the heart of who they are and what they want to accomplish
- How to develop a custom blueprint for each student that they can easily implement
- How to find the pain and the gaps in their business that allows you to continue to move them forward in their success so they never want to leave you
- How to develop the versatility to adapt to any personality and any situation quickly and effectively
- How to confront in a way that leads to breakthroughs without having breakdowns in the coaching relationship
This 12- Month Program Includes:
- 2 (1-hour) interactive zoom sessions per month with Debbie (plus occasional guest appearances by her faculty of Senior Coaches)
- Opportunity to mastermind and practice with other students in the group
- Email access to Debbie in between the sessions
- Opportunity to receive a Forward Coaching Certification at the conclusion of the program
- You must participate in 80% of the live classes and pass the quarterly quizzes and final exam in order to receive your certification. If you cannot attend 80% of the classes live you can still view the recording and participate however you will not qualify for the certification.
- This is not a guarantee that you will be accepted as a Forward Coach in the future however you would be welcome to apply upon receiving your certification.
Meet your coach: Debbie De Grote
- Co-Founder/CEO of Forward Coaching.
- 16 years in real estate, Century 21 Hall of Fame Winner.
- Over 3,000 transactions completed.
- Over 80,000 private coaching calls and 3,000 group conference calls completed.
- Hundreds of live training events.
- Five-time author.