Selling Distressed Property
8 Week Fast Forward Course
How to List and Sell Distressed Properties
A FAST FORWARD COURSE BY FORWARD COACHING
Have you ever wanted to learn more about foreclosures? Do you want to learn the difference between Notice of Default and Notice of Trustee sale? Are you willing to help homeowners that are in distress? If so, then this course is for you. This course will add another stream of income to your real estate portfolio. After completing this course you will see your sales volume increase by working in the untapped market of real estate foreclosures.
In this course, you will discover:
- How to find and assist homeowners that are in foreclosure
- The difference between a Notice of Default and a Notice of Trustee Sale
- All of the important parties to the transaction
- The various ways to structure the deal
This course includes:
- 8 Weeks of Live Training on Selling Distressed Property (1-hour per week)
- BONUS #1: Foreclosure Property Analysis Worksheet
- BONUS #2: Robert’s Contract for Cash for Keys and Equity Split Deals
- BONUS #3: Email access to Robert in between sessions
Meet your coach: Robert Barksdale
- Robert Barksdale is an experienced real estate professional with over 20 years experience working all facets of real estate including the luxury market, buyers, sellers, banks, and investors.
- Robert also specializes in assisting homeowners that are in foreclosure. The Barksdale Group often works with investors, attorneys, foreclosure trustees, as well as the bank to complete the transaction.
- In addition, Robert is now training other realtors on all aspects of assisting homeowners that are facing foreclosure.
Schedule your Accelerate one-on-one strategy call
3555 Harbor Gateway South Ste A
Costa Mesa, CA 92626